Windsor Library Happenings
Published 12:38 pm Saturday, October 14, 2017
by Lauren Lombard
• October Book Club. This will meet today, Oct. 17, at 7 p.m., to discuss “Kiss Carlo” by Adriana Trigiani. Copies are available for check out at the front desk and on ebook.
• Story Time has resumed. This year there will be two sessions, one at 10:15 and the other at 11:15 a.m. Call the library to register.
• Adult Coloring Club. If you are a coloring addict or just want to see what the buzz is all about, drop by the Windsor Library on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. and relax and de-stress while making your world more colorful.
• Free One-On-One Computer Training is offered every Wednesday from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. Just stop in or call the front desk to set up an appointment. Take advantage of this great — and free — learning opportunity.
• Senior Services’ Medicare benefits counselors will be back on Monday, Oct. 23, from 1 to 3 p.m. to assist Medicare-eligible individuals in navigating Medicare and Medicare Part D. Assistance will also be available for those who are currently enrolled and may be eligible for the Part D Low-Income Subsidy “Extra Help” benefit. These sessions are free and open to the public. Appointments are not required unless specified. Those wishing to make an appointment with a Medicare benefits counselor should please call Bonnie Dozier at 449-8706. The Medicare benefits counseling program, administered by Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia, serves residents of Franklin, Isle of Wight County, Southampton County and Suffolk. It is funded by a grant from the Obici Healthcare Foundation.
For more information, call 242-3046.