Published 6:19 pm Monday, February 22, 2021
Caroline Tomlin named to dean’s list
Eastern Connecticut State University recently released its dean’s list for the fall 2020 semester, in which more than 1,300 students were recognized for maintaining high GPAs.
Among them is full-time student Caroline Victoria Tomlin of Carrsville, who majors in psychology, and had earned a 3.8 GPA. She is a 2020 graduate of Windsor High School, and the daughter of Chad and Michelle Tomlin of Carrsville.
To qualify for the dean’s list, full-time students must complete a minimum of 12 credits in letter-graded courses with an average GPA of 3.5 or higher in the semester. Part-time students are eligible if they’ve accumulated 15 or more credits of letter-graded course work with an average GPA of 3.5 or higher.
JMU announces fall 2020 dean’s list
James Madison University announces that the following students made the dean’s list for the fall 2020 semester.
- Troy Bracey of Windsor, who is majoring in sport and recreation management.
- MaKayla Burks of Windsor, who is majoring in nursing.
- Alexya Massey of Zuni, who is majoring in nursing.
- Kaylin Manner of Windsor, who is majoring in psychology.
- Cameron Pagan of Zuni, who is majoring in nursing.
- Mackenzie Terry of Ivor, who is majoring in nursing.
- Brooke Wilson of Windsor, who is majoring in health sciences.