Windsor Police Report
Published 3:06 pm Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Chief R.D. Riddle
The individuals listed have been charged with a criminal offense(s) and are presumed innocent:
- On 7 /08/18, Trequan D. Jones, 25, of Portsmouth, was arrested for Possession of Marijuana.
- On 7 /09/18, Tyler D. Norvell, 21, of Windsor, was arrested for Obstruction of Justice.
- On 7 /14/18, James A. Owsley, 51, of Windsor, was arrested for Public Intoxication.
- On 7 /19/18, Jimmy A. Mozell, 50, of Windsor, was arrested on warrants for Contempt of Court X 2.
- On 7 /21/18, Harry L. Redd Jr., 47, of Windsor, was arrested for Driving under the Influence of Drugs and Refusal.
- On 7 /23/18, Kory D. Watson, 35, of Windsor, was arrested for Strangulation, Abduction and Assault on a Family Member.
- On 7 /29/18, Mark C. Rainone, 53, of Suffolk, was arrested on a warrant for Revocation of Suspended Sentence and multiple traffic violations.
- On 7 /30/18, Eric L. Moore, 34, of Windsor, was arrested for Assault & Battery.
These incidents reflect reported incidents and do not indicate a verified criminal offense. Block numbers are approximate:
- 7/4/18, Vehicle Pursuit in the 60 block of W. Windsor Blvd.
- 7/4/18, Injured Officer in the 8200 block of Peanut Drive
- 7/4718, Accident atWindsor Blvd./N. Court St.
- 7/6/18, Accident at Rt. 460/Rt. 258
- 7/7/18, Accident in the 11400 block of Windsor Blvd.
- 7/8/18, Narcotics Violation in the 70 block of E. Windsor Blvd.
- 7/8/18, Disorderly Conduct in the 23100 block of Bream St.
- 7/11/18, Destruction of Property in the 100 block of Oakwood Lane
- 7/13/18, Counterfeiting in the 11400 block of Windsor Blvd.
- 7/16/18, Larceny in the 30 block of W. Windsor Blvd.
- 7/21/18, Overdose in the 22300 block of Courthouse Highway
- 7/22/18, Accident at Rt. 460/Rt. 258
- 7/23/18, Domestic Assault in the 11000 block of Twin Ponds Drive
- 7/24/18, Accident in the 11400 block of Windsor Blvd.
- 7/26/18, Destruction of Property in the 70 block of E. Windsor Blvd.
- 7/27/18, Accident in the 50 block of W. Windsor Blvd.