Windsor Library Happenings
- Friends of the Library: The next meeting is on Monday, April 9, at 5 p.m.
- Book Club: The next session will be on Tuesday, April 17 at 4 p.m. We will be reading “The Rosie Project” by Graeme C. Simsion.
- Senior Services’ Medicare benefits counselors will be on Monday, April 23, from 1 to 3 p.m. to assist Medicare-eligible individuals in navigating Medicare and Medicare Part D. Assistance will also be available for those who are currently enrolled and may be eligible for the Part D Low-Income Subsidy “Extra Help” benefit. These sessions are free and open to the public. Appointments are not required unless specified. Those wishing to make an appointment with a Medicare benefits counselor should please call Sam Mizelle at 328-4217. The Medicare benefits counseling program, administered by Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia, serves residents of Franklin, Isle of Wight County, Southampton County and Suffolk. It is funded by a grant from the Obici Healthcare Foundation.
- PAWS to Read: Cody and Max, our favorite therapy dogs will be here the fourth Saturday of every month (April 28) from 10:30 a.m. to noon. Stop in and read to them.
- Story Time. Programs have resumed on Tuesdays at 10:45 a.m. Call the library to register.
- Adult Coloring Club. If you are a coloring addict or just want to see what the buzz is all about, drop by the Windsor Library every Wednesday at 10 a.m. and relax and de-stress while making your world more colorful.
- One-On-One Computer Training. The tutoring is now offered by appointment every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to noon. Just stop in or call the front desk to set up an appointment. Take advantage of this great — and free — learning opportunity.
For more information, call 242-3046.